The Aims of Community Cohesion Advocates Community Interest Company are to carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to:
1. To advance the education of the public in the subject of the Chinese language and Chinese culture.
2. To help young people, especially but not exclusively through leisure time activities, so as to develop their capabilities that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.
3. To relieve elderly people, especially resident in the Greater London and surrounding counties, who are in need, by providing specially designed services calculated to relieve the needs of such persons.
Community Cohesion Advocates Community Interest’s activities will provide benefit to the following beneficiaries:
1) Residents of Greater London and surrounding counties, particularly those coming from a Chinese and other minority ethnic background;
2) Young people seeking work experience; and
3) Elderly people who are in need.
1) London Hackney Chinese Community School Project - We offer affordable Chinese language classes to people of all ages and backgrounds to help improve their Chinese language skills, thereby helping them to improve their career prospect and life chances. We also offer work placement opportunities to those who are interested in Chinese education, thereby offering them the opportunity to gain practical work experience.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) CV writing and Interview Skills Training – We offer CV writing and interview skills training to individuals and groups to maximise our service users’ chances of securing long-term employment.
3) Chinese Culture Club – We organise regular Chinese cultural activities such as Chinese calligraphy classes, Chinese poem workshop, Chinese painting workshop, Moon Festival Celebration, Chinese New Year Celebration, Dragon Boat Festivals etc. for our service users to promote diversity and social cohesion.
4) Social Club – We organise regular social activities such as Easter Egg Hunt, barbecue parties, arts and crafts classes, singing and dance classes etc. for encourage service users, particularly the elderly, to encourage them to go out and meet other people, and to improve their physical and mental well-being.